SD-WAN or MPLS: Is it Time to Replace Your MPLS?
It's no secret to IT leaders that the way WAN services are deployed is changing. SD-WAN networks can be used to replace and augment legacy MPLS services for connectivity, and reduce costs.
Furthermore, a global SD-WAN can now be implemented as a network as a service (NaaS) to adapt to constantly shifting bandwidth needs and connectivity to cloud applications.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- How cloud has changed the enterprise WAN
- The challenges organizations are facing with MPLS services
- How to overcome MPLS inertia
- Benefits of the new global SD-WAN
- Why moving from MPLS is a Strategic Initiative
GET FREE Whitepaper