Network architectures can vary significantly in terms of performance, complexity, security, and efficiency. As you look to modernize/optimize your WAN, this 28-page guidebook looks at:
- SD-WAN overlays vs underlays
- Public vs private networks
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Layer 2 vs layer 3 networks
- Advancements in SD-WAN technology
An optimal network architecture ensures you have the right technology placed at the right spot, to extract the maximum application performance benefits from them.
Download the Report